CounterStrike - The Seed Remix CounterStrike - The Seed Remix

This sounds utterly amazing. I love the atmospheric sound of the intro/build-up the most. It throws you right into the drop without knowing. Loving the chorus song as well. Reminds me of Spor/Feed Me/Jon Gooch.

Such a powerful song. :D

AllergyPistol responds:

Jon is my bitch ;)

Gemini (2008) Gemini (2008)

As much as I love your new stuff as Space Laces, it's fun to go back and listen to a few of your old tracks every once in a while. :)

Stars to NY Stars to NY

Loving every second!

Man, that is the funkiest beat I've heard in a while! There is no way someone can give this song a low rating! Excellent job! I love the whistle by the way.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Haha you'd be surprised at what happens when the 0 train rolls around every night
Thanks for the love

Nutronic - Run Away Nutronic - Run Away

Awesome!

Reminds me of Witchcraft by Pendulum. I loved the singing to be honest. Every about this song is excellent.

ParagonX9 - Infinity ParagonX9 - Infinity

Whoa.

You're axpn? Anyway, I can definitely see the relateness to Triple Gear. Awesome job! You've done it again.

I Love Cock 2 I Love Cock 2

It's not fair!

that you and DaGrahamCraka live in the same town. RRRR. I wanna be you! This song is all the epics!

:O :O :O :O :O :O

Epic!

What happened to your style of music? You've gotten so much dirtier than 2 years ago! Anyway, this is a good song, it doesn't matter. I like the industrial-like side of this song.

Sonic Remix: Green Hill Zone Sonic Remix: Green Hill Zone

The tranistion

That Transition between 8 and 16-bit is awesome. They totally blend in. You put great effort in this, and it comes out like this. :D

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan ParagonX9 - Chaoz Japan

I Love it!

High energy levels, and I LOVE what happens between 00:39 and 00:50. My favorite part.

Time To Pretend Time To Pretend

This would br god on DDR!

I love this song! It gives you good examples of songs, and I'm a fan of trance music!

Keep up the work!

i'LL VISIT YOU SOMETIME!
fav and download

mooseymaniac responds:

I'm not going to lie, I have no idea what you're talking about