Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Boss!

The comedy was lol funny and the characters were awesome. Also what sonic said in the beginning is a reference to Link in the old Legend Of Zelda show (youtube poop)

RHG: RawGreen Vs Strike RHG: RawGreen Vs Strike

Guess who posted something :D

Excellent animation! Nothing bad about it at all in my opinion.

RawGreen responds:

Alright, thanks for your comment :3

2 Friends Play Minecraft 2 Friends Play Minecraft

Awesome!

It's very hard to find clean comedy nowadays. This really made my day!

Jimbo-Limbo responds:

Cheers for the kind words, buddy!

Skywire 2 Skywire 2

Holy nostalgia. I remember this. The difficulty curve is spiraling out of control though, and I think the first levels maybe are too difficult for new players. Perhaps tone the difficulty down, if it could be.

Still kicks me right in the nostalgia.

Saving the Company Saving the Company

Awesome

Hurr hurr Miccool helped make this.

This game is very similar to the This Is The Only Level series by Jmtb02, but I still love it!

BattlePaint BattlePaint

Cool!

One of the only reasons I'm still playing this game is because of the high score box and the particles (which I love). Great work!

CounterStrike - The Seed Remix CounterStrike - The Seed Remix

This sounds utterly amazing. I love the atmospheric sound of the intro/build-up the most. It throws you right into the drop without knowing. Loving the chorus song as well. Reminds me of Spor/Feed Me/Jon Gooch.

Such a powerful song. :D

AllergyPistol responds:

Jon is my bitch ;)

Gemini (2008) Gemini (2008)

As much as I love your new stuff as Space Laces, it's fun to go back and listen to a few of your old tracks every once in a while. :)

Stars to NY Stars to NY

Loving every second!

Man, that is the funkiest beat I've heard in a while! There is no way someone can give this song a low rating! Excellent job! I love the whistle by the way.

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Haha you'd be surprised at what happens when the 0 train rolls around every night
Thanks for the love